-->

quote

"One day, you will wake up and there won't be any more time, to do things you've always wanted. Do it now!" - Paulo Coelho

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Cebu: White Gold

My boyfriend's dad wanted to add designs to his aquarium at home. He decided to go to White Gold to purchase some items at a cheaper price. When we got there, the place looks somewhat like an old building of S&R. Their membership however, is not mandatory for you to be able to make a purchase but my boyfriend's dad availed the membership card to earn points and discounts.






I have not taken pictures of the other parts of the store since we were busy looking for the item that we need of his dad's aquarium.







My boyfriend said that the flower horns are lucky charms. You can use the numbers (number-like) printed on its sides to win lottery! He said that his sister tried it before and won! Amazing! I tried to read the black prints that looked like Chinese characters to me but I could not see any print that appeared like numbers. ^-^!


It was fun to see turtles piling up above each other!






There are so many cheap items here! I really enjoyed shopping. There are so many options and designs that you will not find in other stores in the city. Just make sure to test any electronic items before buying them.








They offered 50% off on selected original brands!! ^_^




We got really tired and hungry! There's a lot to see here and we have been walking for more than an hour.. Thank goodness they also have many food stalls where we can by .. FOOD! Cheap and delicious food such as bread and pastries and many more.



His mom and I enjoyed this Halo-Halo (mixed of really fruits and jellies!) YUM!!


I think we returned in this store for 3 consecutive days and we enjoyed it! There's a lot to see here. I'm glad that I was able to visit this place before returning to Manila.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...